-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
11-20 Pcat
Started by no-see-um
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
illusions said:Theres a thread about this....I received mine about a week ago
How do you find out your score?! The 11-20 PCAT?
Not the 10/28 one...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
illusions said:Yes, I got my 11/20 PCAT score back last week
wow 😱
I'm still waiting. How do you find out? By mail?
The October PCAT scores trickled in over a two week period, so there is no need to worry if your November score has yet to arrive.
bananaface said:The October PCAT scores trickled in over a two week period, so there is no need to worry if your November score has yet to arrive.
Thanks. Cause I've been freaking out! 😱 😱
fruit fly said:Thanks. Cause I've been freaking out! 😱 😱
Hey fruit fly, just curious...
I notice that your signature states "Med school 2009." Does that mean that you were accepted to med school already? I'm just wondering, because I'm not sure why you'd be concerned about the PCAT if you are going to go to med school, unless of course pharmacy is your first choice... 😉
I guess everyone needs a fallback plan in case the whole medical school thing doesn't pan out 😀FutureRxGal said:Hey fruit fly, just curious...
I notice that your signature states "Med school 2009." Does that mean that you were accepted to med school already? I'm just wondering, because I'm not sure why you'd be concerned about the PCAT if you are going to go to med school, unless of course pharmacy is your first choice... 😉
Congratuations!fruit fly said:Got a 94%-ile composite. 😀

psiyung said:I guess everyone needs a fallback plan in case the whole medical school thing doesn't pan out 😀
naaa I'm considering each.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K