11:59 CST, Sept 18...

Started by SLUsagar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SLUsagar

rock chalk jayhawk
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phew, barely got my USCAP abstracts in...

any other slackers waited 'til the end? This is my 1st submission, but apparently notifications will now be posted on the website, Dec 1st. Great now the whole world can read who got the nod and who got the boot. Nah, but still, it's nice that everything is finally electronic.
 
phew, barely got my USCAP abstracts in...

any other slackers waited 'til the end? This is my 1st submission, but apparently notifications will now be posted on the website, Dec 1st. Great now the whole world can read who got the nod and who got the boot. Nah, but still, it's nice that everything is finally electronic.

Cool, each abstract nets you one shiny gold star. Those add up!
 
I highly doubt they will post rejections on there for public consumption. More likely it will be posted on the website so that you can log in to the same account you submitted with, and check status that way.

I submitted mine over a week ago. I'm a nerd.
 
I highly doubt they will post rejections on there for public consumption. More likely it will be posted on the website so that you can log in to the same account you submitted with, and check status that way.

I submitted mine over a week ago. I'm a nerd.


i agree, no public rejections, but you don't think they'll just list out abstracts accepted by region, i.e. list of GYN abstracts accepted: ....., list of etc etc