11 Days until DAT Test Day! What should I do in these 11 days?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBeans

MrBeans
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got my DAT set up for April 3, and as anyone would I'm a little nervous.

I was planning on re-covering the same material and practice tests that I've taken, but I have a craving to take additional new tests in this time period. I was looking at ordering up DAT Achiever. I've already done TopScore.

Do you think this is a wise idea?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

I'm taking mine the 7th, and i'm in the last block of my studying which will consist of topscore, achiever, and the 2009 ADA sample test. If I were you I would buy it. It sounds like you have plenty of time to go through all three tests and have time to review your answers. Use the review to see what you got wrong and understand why. I haven't used any of them yet because I'm going through destroyer one last time to "patch up the holes." Good luck, and let's hear some good news!

Flybry2000
"Nothing comes easy, and if it did it wasn't earned."

P.S. Remember, the more time you spend on this forum, is the time you could be using to study...ok gotta get back to it...

Thanks for the advice! I think I'll go ahead and buy Achiever. I regret not buying Destroyer because it seems to give such bullet-proof results :(

What have been getting on your scores from TopScore?

Take 1 hour every day and just do QR problems, the more you do, the faster you will be for the test

Also, If you have destroyer, For the next 10 days, every day do 20 Orgo problems, 20 GC problems, and 30 Biology problems.... Even if you've done them already, go over them again.

Do 1 Crack CDP PAT test every day till your test day.

Finally, Go over your topscore/archiver problems, I am not saying to take the full exam, just go over for example, the entire science problems everyday. So today you do all the science problems for test 1 topscore, tomorrow you do test 2, and so on.

Finally, the last day before your test, rest and go out with ur friends.