This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for stating the obvious @Weridy. :eyebrow: Tried that dude. No hard feelings though but I wouldn't of asked on here if I couldn't find anything. I'll just ignore the post and try somewhere else.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a LONGGGG shot but I thought I would ask. The pod clinic I currently work for just received the Nov/Dec 2018 Podiatry Management magazine and I noticed while reading through some of the stories that there is a small team of Podiatric Medicine Physicians that venture to La Entrada de Copan, Honduras. They partner with "Serving at the Crossroads" and Dr. Neal Kramer and Dr Shaun Latshaw, both from TUSPM (Bethlehem, PA) just joined the team. I just accepted a seat at DMU (class 2023) and I am hoping to continue my service while in school. These past couple of years I venture up to La Moskita, Honduras and Las Marias for 2 weeks at a time and serve as a Spanish interpreter for a small medical missions team. I would love to continue my service while in school and I would love to serve as an upcoming pod student who is interested in wound care management and diabetic education. Please PM me if you know of this group or Dr's! Thanks in advance!!

....just go through your school...or Google them and email them directly....seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.