This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dsonic

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

Not like you'd be able to tell in person when people put on their 2nd look professional personalities.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Step 1: join the incoming class Facebook group or make one
Step 2: make a post
Step 3: have some conversations and make plans for a meetup
Step 4: try your best not to be socially awkward

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Trust me the second-look stuff is all overrated. Medical students are medical students, regardless of the school. You are likely to find people you mesh with at any school. Save your plane ticket/hotel money and enjoy the virtual tour!

Reactions: 3 users
Flip a coin and go. You'll fit in... some people fit in because they had no other choice, you'll fit in despite having had other choices.

That’s ok. I’m pretty cool online. :cool:

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
The more important thing is the free swag. Srsly...how are we supposed to get our swag now? :/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Trust me the second-look stuff is all overrated. Medical students are medical students, regardless of the school. You are likely to find people you mesh with at any school. Save your plane ticket/hotel money and enjoy the virtual tour!

Idk, some places sound like they have total losers for med students. But this is all anecdotal.

I'm happy I went to a med school where people knew how to party (perhaps a little too hard).

I am not sure about your school, but mine will have a chat window to communicate with the whole class.

CASPER taught me to look out for the people that type the slowest. These are murderers, kitten haters, and the unethical bunch.

If you have a chat window, check which of the schools has the least of the slowest typists, and matriculate there.

• Hmm
  • Haha