This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted872555

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good!

Is there a reason you didn't include CCOM?

Reactions: 1 user
despite the 122, you should receive acceptances to multiple schools in that list. that GPA and MCAT combo is good

Members don't see this ad :)
Stats are solid.

When you say strong EC’s I will assume you have some combination of 300+ hours of volunteering, true clinical experience (work or volunteer), 80+ hours of shadowing, research experience with a publication or at least a poster presentation, organizational involvement, and leadership positions to name a few.

Don’t underestimate the power of a solid personal statement and secondary essays. Have multiple experience eyes look at your PS, and put thought into your secondary essays. If you do so, you will likely receive interviews from several of these schools. The acceptance will be yours to lose at that point.

I was accepted to several of those schools, and currently attend one of your top choices. Feel free to message me if you have questions about specifics. Best of luck to you this cycle.

Hey guys! Hope y'all are staying healthy and safe during this quarantine.

After much research, I have finalized my DO list:
ATSU Kirksville
ATSU Arizona
DMU (top choice)
VCOM (all)
KCUMB (top choice)
KYCOM
LECOM - Erie
PCOM Philly (top choice)
LMU-DCOM
WVSOM
Western COMP Lebanon

Stats: cGPA: 3.93, sGPA: 3.97, 502 ---> 510 (130/122/128/130)
TX res, ORM, Economics major
strong ECs
6 strongish LORs (one of which includes a DO anesthesiologist)

That CARS score is the only thing that's truly bugging me out. I do not plan on taking the MCAT again. (p.s. I despise CARS)

Thoughts?
Delte LMU stat. Replace with either TCOM, Western-Pomona, TUNCOM, MUCOM, CCOM (but watch the tuition!), CUSOM, Touro-CA, AZCOM, ACOM, or LECOM-B

Delte LMU stat. Replace with either TCOM, Western-Pomona, TUNCOM, MUCOM, CCOM (but watch the tuition!), CUSOM, Touro-CA, AZCOM, ACOM, or LECOM-B
you got it! thank you Goro.

I would never recommend LMU. Try CUSOM or RVU instead.

Reactions: 1 users