This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendodds

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you have general questions (i.e. What's a competitive DAT score at X school, what's a competitive GPA, etc.), there's no harm in asking an adcom (although most of that information is probably already on their website.) Asking adcoms at schools you're applying to this cycle to review your PS prior to applying seems like it's introducing a conflict of interest. If said adcom who helped put together your application is later reviewing your application, it doesn't seem like they'd be completely objective. I think asking your school counselor to review your materials is probably more appropriate.

Reactions: 1 user
I've had schools offer to go over applications with me, but that was only after the interviews were over and I had been rejected from said school. That way I could know where I was lacking and better prepare for applying the following year. Most times schools are too busy to do stuff like that before the interview process. You could ask, but I wouldn't.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.