UMMC SOD Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck everyone!

Link to last years thread: ***The Official UMMC SOD class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is Mississippi accepting out of state applicants this year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got invited for a interview!

Reactions: 1 user
Format change for interview- 4 separate 10 minute interviews with 2 admissions members at each station
Very laid back, and I enjoyed it
Hope everyone else had a good experience today

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when they will stop sending interview invites?

For those who have had their interviews, what types of questions did they ask? I received an interview invitation yesterday, and I want to know what y’all think is the best way to prepare for it.

Does anyone know if they are sending out anymore pre December interview invites?

Is December 15th the acceptance date this year, instead of on the 2nd like usual?

I'm not sure. Looking at the old threads, I think they only give out acceptances on the 15th. I think they start giving out waitlist/ rejection calls days later.

Reactions: 1 users
Last year I received my rejection letter on December 17, so 2 weeks after acceptance day.

When those who receive acceptances/rejections/waitlists, will you please announce it on here? It would be extremely helpful. It would definitely be better than staring at our phones all day! Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Reactions: 2 users
When those who receive acceptances/rejections/waitlists, will you please announce it on here? It would be extremely helpful. It would definitely be better than staring at our phones all day! Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
Agreed! Good luck to you as well!

Reactions: 1 users
I could barely sleep last night. I hope they hurry up before I have a stroke!

Someone on Facebook said they received a phone call at 8:31 AM CST.