Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea. I summitted my application late this year and interviewed in October.Do you think that they are going down by who they interviewed first?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have no idea. I summitted my application late this year and interviewed in October.Do you think that they are going down by who they interviewed first?
I interviewed in October as well.I have no idea. I summitted my application late this year and interviewed in October.
congrats to you!Received the acceptance at 8:07 yesterday!
Has anyone received a rejection yet? If they have did your AADSAS portal update?
SameI still haven’t heard anything and no portal change.
I have no idea. Were you accepted?is there not a facebook page for the class of 2025 accepted students??
Rejection email at 11:11 AM
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.