This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrapperCrops

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So after calming down, doing a bit of self reflection, and doing a bit more research, here is what I found: As long as your application has not been reviewed yet (because you haven't submitted your secondary, LOR, etc) despite submitting your primary app, there is still a mini grace period to make changes by sending the schools an email detailing the change you want to make. Basically, the best scenario I mentioned. This means I have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 1 user
As long as you finish a 4-year college in the U.S, you should be fine, right? Why tofle?

Members don't see this ad :)
As long as you finish a 4-year college in the U.S, you should be fine, right? Why tofle?
Some schools do list exceptions and waivers in cases like those. However, there are some schools that don't list any exceptions like what you mentioned (very vague details), which made me nervous. Made me assume I had to take it.

Which schools are you applying to and what did you get on the RC section for DAT? I also didn't put English as my native language, but I wouldn't worry about it for now until schools decide to reach out to you about it. Focus on your primaries/secondaries and don't let small things get to you!

Reactions: 1 user