--

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted843491

--

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your state of residency?

Good DAT score but the sGPA might be a little low for schools like Penn, UConn, Columia, Pitt. I'm not saying don't apply there, but consider maybe swapping out some of these schools to increase your chances.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is your state of residency?
NJ
Good DAT score but the sGPA might be a little low for schools like Penn, UConn, Columia, Pitt. I'm not saying don't apply there, but consider maybe swapping out some of these schools to increase your chances.
which schools do you suggest I take out or switch around? I been told to apply to those schools cuz they like research and good DAT scores.

which schools do you suggest I take out or switch around? I been told to apply to those schools cuz they like research and good DAT scores.
That doesn't mean they don't value sGPA. You have to look at the ADEA Official Guide/Dental School Explorer at the sGPA range (if it's in there) for the incoming class.

NJ

UConn is tough for OOS/non-New England applicants. They really like high gpa/dat so it could be a stretch given your gpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.