18-19's on DAT Bootcamp + QVAULT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileyfaceschoolkid

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think scoring 18-19's on DAT bootcamp/qvault might be okay for the real DAT. My test is next week, and I'm really nervous because of my scores, and that they aren't higher than 20's. Did anyone have a similar situation and find that their DAT score was higher/lower than these programs.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you guys think scoring 18-19's on DAT bootcamp/qvault might be okay for the real DAT. My test is next week, and I'm really nervous because of my scores, and that they aren't higher than 20's. Did anyone have a similar situation and find that their DAT score was higher/lower than these programs.
when is your test?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in a very similar situation! Don't sweat it! I couldn't get above 18 on any section aside from RC, and never got above 17 on QR (even the day before the exam). I ended up with 22AA 21 PAT 21 BIO 21 OC 19GC 20 TS 23 RC and somehow a 24QR. I felt that Datbootcamp was a really amazing study tool, but definitely significantly harder than the exam itself. You will be fine! Trust yourself and good luck!!!

The general consensus on here is that Bootcamp scores are typically 1-2 points lower than the real thing. If you really want to boost the PAT and Math sections though (most people feel like bootcamp doesn't do a great job of that), then do practice problems from destroyer. Many have said that destroyer left them well prepared for the real thing. Read over bio destoryer notes too once again and do some practice problems. But other than, good luck OP! I'm sure you will do great, you've worked hard.