1st DAT attempt scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Predent519

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the DAT a week ago, here are my scores:

subject/score/percentile

PA 27 (99.7%)
QR 21 (97.6%)
RC 19 (67.6%)
Bio 20 (91.8%)
GC 21 (91.6%)
OC 24 (97.9%)
TS 21 (96.2%)
AA 21 (97.2%)

My GPA is 4.0 right now, what are my chances of getting into dental school after 3 years instead of 4?

Members don't see this ad.

:wow:
Oh man...
okay your GPA and DAT stat is phenomenal. :thumbup:
so with that only, you shouldn't have problem getting accepted to any school.

3 years? so you are planning to graduate in 3 years instead of 4 year from college?
It really shouldn't matter as long as you have all the pre-req and dental/medical exposure experience.

Since you have good numbers, graduate [save $$] and build up on your extracurricular and other not-numbered factors.

:poke: by the way, I want your stats. :hungover:

Did you take the test last Friday? I think I may have gotten the same test cuz your percentiles look a lot like mine. I got a 21 too. I've seen some others on here with a 21 that is 93 or 95 percentile, which means our version was slightly harder right? I had a hunch this was the case cuz some sections seemed on the tougher side while I was taking it, which kinda sucks but should be good enough for most schools either way.

OP: you've got a great shot at getting in without a bachelor's if that's what you choose. how are the ECs? can you get strong LORs? if you've put in the time (shadowing, volunteering, etc.) to know that dentistry is for you, then by all means full speed ahead. senior year was one of the greatest years of my life, though, no doubt...

Cougar: it means your test version was easier...i.e. you scored higher on your version percentile-wise than the other people with 93-95's (on slightly harder versions) but it was still worth the same 21AA because your version was easier.