1st interview!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by snumie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snumie

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all - I am excited - I got my first interview - It's at Ohio State-

I am 37
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woo hooo! Congrats! Be yourself and show 'em what you're made of :luck:
 
This site is great! It is nice to 'talk' to people who know what you are going through- Thanks for all of the support- 🙂
 
snumie said:
This site is great! It is nice to 'talk' to people who know what you are going through- Thanks for all of the support- 🙂


Excellent, good to hear!

Just be yourself, and let everything else follow 🙂

Good luck!!!
 
snumie said:
Hi all - I am excited - I got my first interview - It's at Ohio State-

I am 37


WOW! That is so admirable! I hope that your dreams will come true! :luck: