1st Mailout

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssb6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So whose status says that their application has been mailed? Mine doesn't say anything, but just curious...

Members don't see this ad.

not mine :( and everything is all set to go, and has been since last week!

Is today supposed to be the first mailing?

mine says "printout not mailed" but that schools can view online. this waiting definately sucks, but it's going to make those interview invites that much better.

Members don't see this ad :)
the first mailing is in mid-to-late june. I emailed AADSAS and that is what they said, so I guess they won't be mailed out soon!

Same here....printout not mailed. Although for some reason they haven't even calculated my GPA yet. I know they say 4-8 weeks, but I was hoping it would be faster due to the results of others on here.

Man you all are very lucky! I have everything ready but am still waiting for my CC transcript to get to aadsas. it has taken them over two weeks to get that dang thing mailed out!:mad:.

Question, once they received your transcripts, how much longer did it take for them to put in your status "printed" or something to the effect of being completed?

Man you all are very lucky! I have everything ready but am still waiting for my CC transcript to get to aadsas. it has taken them over two weeks to get that dang thing mailed out!:mad:.

Question, once they received your transcripts, how much longer did it take for them to put in your status "printed" or something to the effect of being completed?

Same with me!!!! It's so frustrating because it is a transcript for like 2 courses I took while in high school and the grades/credits for them even appear on my university transcripts. It took a long time for my transcripts to say "received" (they were mailed out the 16th and were not "received" until May 30th.)

Same here....printout not mailed. Although for some reason they haven't even calculated my GPA yet. I know they say 4-8 weeks, but I was hoping it would be faster due to the results of others on here.

They'll probably post it up for you soon. My transcript was received on May 29th and my GPA was posted up on June 2nd.