1st year PCO

Started by M281384
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M281384

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that in a couple months we will have access to a schedule of the first year/first semester schedule, but based on previous years I was just wondering what the basic schedule looks like. Hopefully someone kept a copy of theirs. Also, is CPS the only small group based lecture? From my understanding CPS starts right from the start and is an hour a week if I remember correctly from the interview.

Thanks for any info you can provide!
 
Congrats on your acceptance! Everyone attends general lectures together. The class is divided into four sections with ~40 people per section, and you are going to have labs/clinics with people from your section. CPS is more like a research/discuss/diagnose course than a straight lecture; it is the smallest group class with ~8 people per group, and each session is 2 hrs long.
PM me your email and I can send you a copy of old schedule.