Joon1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 15, 2004
California
Status
hey guys

i vaguely remember a guy on this forum saying he completed and earned his Masters degree in something in duration of one year.

did you hear about such program?

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 19, 2005
GA
Status
its possible. some places offer it. i'm not an expert though.

i do know, however, that dental schools will not remove you from a graduate program which you are already enrolled in to accept you to dental school.

ElDienteLoco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2005
Arizona
Status
Dental Student
MPH

Many schools like the University of Utah offer a 1 year Masters of Public Health prgram. It would definitely strengthen an app at ASDOH! (Not to mention the time you would save once in school...)

About the Ads

RituM18

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I know Case Western has a 1 year Bioethics Masters program, because i got my masters there this last year. If you are looking to apply to attend this fall, they still will take you. I applied middle of July and they accepted me right on the spot of the interview! i hope this helps

dentalguy

10+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2004
Status
Pre-Dental
RituM18 said:
I know Case Western has a 1 year Bioethics Masters program, because i got my masters there this last year. If you are looking to apply to attend this fall, they still will take you. I applied middle of July and they accepted me right on the spot of the interview! i hope this helps

Bioethics eh? Sounds like a cool program.....oh wait....I just finished that program too.....its structured for people who did not get into dent/med school.........plus then you can say your a DDS MA.....kinda cool huh....ritum18 will be the next one accepted as a graduate of that program :D

About the Ads