2/19 - Just took the DAT...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BahamaTodd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...for the hell of it. Not really as prepared as Id like to be...

Bio - 16
GChem - 18
OChem - 16
QR - 16
RC -18
PAT- 22
TS - 16
AA - 17

I thought I did much better in the Bio, hmmmmmm.

OChem for the most part I had no clue what was going on. Must have been alot of lucky guesses :oops:

QR - Got down to 2 mins with 10 questions left... :eek:

PAT - Even though its an awesome score I honestly thought I did better.

The rest were pretty much expected scores. Several weeks of some good studying and I think I can do much better.

Also, the testing center was luckily still using scratch paper which was a surprise.

Members don't see this ad.

Why did you take it for no reason? Did you always plan on retaking it? Should have just bought topscore if you wanted to see how you would do.

Yeah, I was pretty much planning on retaking it. I guess I wanted some experience getting a feel of what its like.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yikes! Schools might see that score...I think you should have just used practice tests or other practice software...
-ld

Schools won't see those scores unless you tell the ADA to send them out. Even if they did see those (since you plan on retaking it), and you did better on the following DAT, it'd probably play in your favor.

I just wanted to be sure that you know you can take the DAT ONLY 3 TIMES!!!
Strike 1
Now go for the Grandslam!!!

Well I actually only sent it to one school (Meharry), and from what I've read they would be quite content with a score such as mine.

Yup, the plan for the next try is definitely a "Grandslam". :)

good luck with the studying you should do an extensive review of all the topics.

hey with a decent science GPA and some A's in calculus I and II, and apply early, you may get some interviews :luck: