2/22/05 interview @ Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Superflyjsc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else will be there?

Members don't see this ad.

Superflyjsc said:
Just curious if anyone else will be there?
I was there! My group interview was composed of 3 females, 2 males. Were you in my group (10 am)? Did you feel the day went well?

And when do you think admissions will notify the interviewees??!?!!!

BTB said:
I was there! My group interview was composed of 3 females, 2 males. Were you in my group (10 am)? Did you feel the day went well?

And when do you think admissions will notify the interviewees??!?!!!

I had an interview there last Friday and I was told that we will know in about a month.

Members don't see this ad :)
kwakster928 said:
and i was the one giving tours

kwakster, I enjoyed your tour. I found it to be very low key.

BTB said:
kwakster, I enjoyed your tour. I found it to be very low key.

which student were you? see if i can remember

kwakster928 said:
which student were you? see if i can remember
What a coincidence, Tae! I don't know if you remember but you so kindly replied to my posts and frequent Temple questions. Your tour and your insights were both really helpful. :D I had the 11 am interview last Friday-3 girls, 2 guys. I had on the black suit/pink shirt.
I hope I get to see you there next year. (fingers crossed)
Kirsten

exliontamer said:
What a coincidence, Tae! I don't know if you remember but you so kindly replied to my posts and frequent Temple questions. Your tour and your insights were both really helpful. :D I had the 11 am interview last Friday-3 girls, 2 guys. I had on the black suit/pink shirt.
I hope I get to see you there next year. (fingers crossed)
Kirsten

OMG! that was you? oh man... i am meeting all SDN folks! GOOOD LUCK KIRSTEN! Will let you know if i hear any news. :laugh:

I will demand the ADCOM everyone i gave a tour to get in! because they were awesome!