2/22/05 interview @ Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Superflyjsc said:
Just curious if anyone else will be there?
I was there! My group interview was composed of 3 females, 2 males. Were you in my group (10 am)? Did you feel the day went well?

And when do you think admissions will notify the interviewees??!?!!!
 
BTB said:
I was there! My group interview was composed of 3 females, 2 males. Were you in my group (10 am)? Did you feel the day went well?

And when do you think admissions will notify the interviewees??!?!!!

I had an interview there last Friday and I was told that we will know in about a month.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kwakster928 said:
and i was the one giving tours

kwakster, I enjoyed your tour. I found it to be very low key.
 
kwakster928 said:
which student were you? see if i can remember
What a coincidence, Tae! I don't know if you remember but you so kindly replied to my posts and frequent Temple questions. Your tour and your insights were both really helpful. 😀 I had the 11 am interview last Friday-3 girls, 2 guys. I had on the black suit/pink shirt.
I hope I get to see you there next year. (fingers crossed)
Kirsten
 
exliontamer said:
What a coincidence, Tae! I don't know if you remember but you so kindly replied to my posts and frequent Temple questions. Your tour and your insights were both really helpful. 😀 I had the 11 am interview last Friday-3 girls, 2 guys. I had on the black suit/pink shirt.
I hope I get to see you there next year. (fingers crossed)
Kirsten

OMG! that was you? oh man... i am meeting all SDN folks! GOOOD LUCK KIRSTEN! Will let you know if i hear any news. :laugh:

I will demand the ADCOM everyone i gave a tour to get in! because they were awesome!