2.46 sGPA and 2.92 cGPA

Started by moe619
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe619

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have attempted 250 units. I will be graduating with a major in Philosophy and a B.S in Biology.

Currently, my sGPA is 2.46 and cGPA is 2.92.

Made many stupid mistakes like taking too many classes in a single semester, not knowing how to drop a class the first 2 semesters of college and just stopped showing up for some classes, and just not taking college seriously for the first few semesters. I am doing better now as a student, passing upper-division science courses like Immunology, Medical Microbio, and Hematology with A's and B's.

I plan on taking one or two more semesters, probably for a total of about 20-25 units of science classes. But If I can manage all As next semester I am willing to continue taking science courses to boost the sGPA.

If I hypothetically get all As for these next ~20 or so units, I can get my cGPA to a 3.0. sGPA would need about 46 units to get to 2.8

Would I have a chance if I somehow manage to get my cGPA up to 3.0 and sGPA up to around 2.7? I know I wouldn't be competitive but would there be a realistic chance of getting in if I put more effort, time, and money working on my GPA?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.