2.75 GPA Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mrclutch22

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have a 2.75 cgpa currently right now. I have 1 more year of school left. Plus a full year of pre reqs to do. Are my chances high that I can get a cumulative gpa above a 3.0? 3.3? 3.5?

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
 
You might want to talk to the advisement center at your university about this. They would probably be best suited for estimating GPAs. If you want to do it online by yourself there are multiple calculators that could help you guesstimate your possible outcomes, though they are most likely not as accurate as the info you would get within your university.

Here's one: http://gpacalculator.net/college-gpa-calculator/
 
If you have two more years of school to complete, then I don't see why you can't raise your cGPA <3.0. Do whatever you can to meet that minimum requirement. Most schools don't look at students who don't meet that threshold.