Renting 2 BR 1 BA (furnished) Chicago Ravenswood/Lincoln Square Renovated Apartment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nkim114

Reaction score
2 BR / 1 BA FURNISHED ENTIRE APARTMENT in the great Chicago Ravenswood/Lincoln Square neighborhood
$2100/month. $100/month extra pet fee per month. $1000 security deposit (added to 1st month, returned once moved out).

About me: Hello, I am a physical therapist working in Chicago. I started in outpatient PT, did travel PT where I worked in inpatient acute, LTAC, and outpatient PT clinics. I now work in home health PT and am loving it.

I own a 2 unit in Chicago and I have a nice fully furnished 2 BR 1 BA available for travel clinicians and students on clinical rotations. I know the pain of finding good housing for travel contracts and clinical rotations, so I am happy to provide affordable furnished housing to travel clinicians and students!

• Fully furnished and recently renovated entire 2nd unit!
  • Very close to Swedish Hospital and Kindred North. Within 20-35 minutes of many major Chicago hospitals and downtown
  • Free in-building laundry/dryer. It is just upstairs on 3rd floor of building that is used for laundry, storage, and utility. This laundry is only used by 2nd unit. 1st unit has its own washer/dryer.
  • 0.3 mi / 5 minute walk to nearby Winnemac park
  • 0.5 mi / 8 minute walk to premier 1 mile stretch of Lincoln Ave (like to downtown street of Lincoln Square) with a huge variety of nice restaurants and shops
  • 0.7 mi / 15 minute walk to nearby River Park and trail
  • Short walk away to huge grocery store
  • Gym (LA Fitness) and other groceries also nearby
  • I live on first floor with my girlfriend and 2 dogs
  • Utilities all included including fiber wifi internet
  • Safe keypad entry
  • Bedroom 1: queen bed
  • Bedroom 2: trundle bed (twin bed and pull out 2nd twin bed)
  • 1 bathroom
  • central heat and air
  • Yard with patio and barbecue also available

Members don't see this ad.