2 epic threads on Pre-MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OzelloPiRat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
One is by an EM resident and the other an M1. Both with the title to ask anything. Offering great information and insights. Well worth the trip over there!

Members don't see this ad.

11710568.jpg

Because I am on a stinking iPad that is being screwy and trying to finish Bio lab book before final review. So please feel free to post them or I will find them later.
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol! I love/addicted to my iPad. Just the whole copy/paste thing is useless. I have so much info, books, flashcards, study prompts on it. Plus, my 4yo autistic(very very high functioning) daughter thinks it's hers! It's amazing the stuff she can do on it. I am thinking of getting the 2 for me and giving this one to her. In the Otter Box it's indestructible. The other huge downside is the lack of support with Flash Player. Supposedly they are waiting on a beta version of Flash.

Your welcome for the links! I think they are some of the best threads on here right now. Would LOVE to see the same done on the Pre-DO forum :banana:

Lol! I love/addicted to my iPad. Just the whole copy/paste thing is useless. I have so much info, books, flashcards, study prompts on it.
Yeah, I was just kidding. :p

Plus, my 4yo autistic(very very high functioning) daughter thinks it's hers!
:) You have my utmost admiration. Best of luck to both of you. :luck:

The other huge downside is the lack of support with Flash Player. Supposedly they are waiting on a beta version of Flash.
That is a big disadvantage (for now) but IMHO Flash won't exist in 10 years, everything is moving to Javascript and HTML5.