2 homes for rent in Washington State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MsEvolution

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd throw these out just in case there's anyone out there needing something like this.

Owners will work with medical students or residents. Lease terms will be flexible and negotiable. Sublets negotiable.

Two homes, one in Tacoma, WA (my significant other's property) and one in Puyallup, WA (my property).

Tacoma:
Close to Madigan Hospital, MultiCare Hospital, Tacoma General, Allenmore Hospital, Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, and Fairview Hospital.
Available September 1
3 or 4 bedrooms (HUGE rec room could be 4th bedroom), 1 bathroom, beautiful authentic knotty pine walls, coved ceilings, 2 story, parking. Closeby shopping, freeways, public transportation. Half hour to SeaTac Airport, 1 hour to Seattle, half hour to Olympia.
Near schools, parks, and libraries.
$1265/month Email: [email protected]

Puyallup:
Less than 10 minutes from Tacoma. Close to Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup Fairgrounds, South Hill area, Pacific Lutheran University. Easy access to 512, I-5, 167.
Available August 1st
Three bedrooms, one bathroom, 2 car garage, new range and dishwasher. Quiet street with cul-de-sacs, excellent neighbors and schools. Public transportation picks up less than a block away. School buses pick up there, too. Very quiet residential area with close access to major mall, Pierce College, freeways, etc.
$1085/month Email: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.