Dental Student
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Akron, OH
Status
Dentist
Assume someone gets 2 interviews for dental school on the same day. Should you ask to reschedule the one you care less about and just be honest? I hear for medical school if you cant make an interview, many times you are automatically rejected...but I'm not sure the truth to that. Any thoughs? :)

Sephisabin

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2004
California
Status
Dentist
SugarNaCl said:
Assume someone gets 2 interviews for dental school on the same day. Should you ask to reschedule the one you care less about and just be honest? I hear for medical school if you cant make an interview, many times you are automatically rejected...but I'm not sure the truth to that. Any thoughs? :)
When you call to schedule your interview, you will likely be given 3 to 5 dates to pick from.

kurt10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2005
NC
Status
Dentist
Last year i scheduled an interview for October 7th at case then a few days later nova invited me to come on the 6th. My sister and brother in law live in florida so I found somebody that was interviewing at case on the 5th and they switched me dates and i made sure it was ok with the school too. I think they understand that your goal is to get into dental school and that you didn't just apply to their school.

About the Ads