Step II 2 months prep during rotations

Started by faith100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

faith100

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
need some advice...I have two months to prep for step 2, however I'll bein rotations the whole time so will only have weekends and evenings available. I'm torn between DIT vs Kaplan HY...dit seems more comprhensive, but I'm concerned about being able to fully complete the program along with dedicating time to doing lots of qbank questions. I!ve also been using MTB throughout the year for shelf exams, so I'm more familiar with this text, which makes me lean more toward Kaplan hy.

Thoughts? Was thinking of using one to provide more structure to my study plan. Thx
 
Use Step 2 made Ridiculously Simple. If you're looking for something to use to structure your study plan,
That whole series is phenomenal. I swear by it
 
Do you even need a text to go to? Why not just knock out mad questions, take quick one-liner notes and review accordingly. Throw in the CMS and NBMEs at the end and you're good to go.