2-on-1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrissystar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi..

What is it like being interviewed by two people? Im going to NOVA Thursday and not really sure what to expect.. I feel like its going to be very intimidating with two people staring at you... :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi..

What is it like being interviewed by two people? Im going to NOVA Thursday and not really sure what to expect.. I feel like its going to be very intimidating with two people staring at you... :scared:
im not quite sure about NOVA but all my interviews have been 2+ on 1 and if theyre nice, than its not that bad at all. my interviews were conversational so we were just trading stories and stuff..very good experiences. just remember to look at both people even when only one of them has asked a question..good luck!! =)

^^^Its not that bad at all. At Nova, one person will be the main interviewer and will do a majority of the talking while the other person just adds questions when he/she sees fit. At my interviewer, the "other interviewer" asked me 2 questions total.

I really liked the 2 on 1 interview! I had them at IU and SUNY...I felt that the convo flowed easier and the two interviewers joked around with each other and stuff, so it was good.
One was always a little more academic hardcore and one was always a bit nicer and more interested in stuff beyond school.

Good luck! :)