• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

chrissystar

10+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2006
Canada
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
Hi..

What is it like being interviewed by two people? Im going to NOVA Thursday and not really sure what to expect.. I feel like its going to be very intimidating with two people staring at you... :scared:

princesspinknes

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometry Student
Hi..

What is it like being interviewed by two people? Im going to NOVA Thursday and not really sure what to expect.. I feel like its going to be very intimidating with two people staring at you... :scared:
im not quite sure about NOVA but all my interviews have been 2+ on 1 and if theyre nice, than its not that bad at all. my interviews were conversational so we were just trading stories and stuff..very good experiences. just remember to look at both people even when only one of them has asked a question..good luck!! =)

Subiedubie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
^^^Its not that bad at all. At Nova, one person will be the main interviewer and will do a majority of the talking while the other person just adds questions when he/she sees fit. At my interviewer, the "other interviewer" asked me 2 questions total.

About the Ads

GGelato9

10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I really liked the 2 on 1 interview! I had them at IU and SUNY...I felt that the convo flowed easier and the two interviewers joked around with each other and stuff, so it was good.
One was always a little more academic hardcore and one was always a bit nicer and more interested in stuff beyond school.

Good luck! :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.