2 PCAT questions for ya....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eloweareeye

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few questions for you guys... I'm signed up to take the pcat this saturday. I'm applying for the 2009 cycle- so when i registered to take the test, I just said I wanted my scores sent to PharmCas. Do they just hold them until I apply next year or how does that work? Second, when I do take the test this weekend, if I choose to have it scored, and find out that I did horribly on it- do schools that don't require the PCAT look down upon me as an applicant? I'm trying to decide whether to just have my exam scored or to choose the 'no score' option. Thanks so much!!!
 
1) Yes, PharmCAS will hold the scores.

2) It's possible that they will, but if you did poorly won't you retake it (and presumably do better) so it'll cancel out. If you do poorly, understand why you did so, because it's good fodder for the interview.