2 Q's about PharmCAS

Started by Brandie28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brandie28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1.) Is it okay to use the same personal statement as you did last year on pharmcas?
2.) What do I list Medical Terminology under on coursework? General Non- Science?
Thanks!!
 
1.) Is it okay to use the same personal statement as you did last year on pharmcas?
2.) What do I list Medical Terminology under on coursework? General Non- Science?
Thanks!!

I think that it's ok but you might still want to take a look at it. See whether you have answered all the questions that were ask. Check spelling and grammar... You still have a very long time because pharmCAS just opened for like a week. It's better to work more on it.

As for Medical Terminology, you should take a look at what they have under each category. Med. term. is a science course so I wouldn't put it under non-science.

Hope it helps and Good Luck!🙂
 
For some reason, I believe PharmCAS groups it in English/ Literature