2 questions! help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d wannabe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

First question:
I read the AADSAS instruction and under GPA calculation,
I saw A+: 4.33
A : 4.0
A-: 3.7
AB: 3.5????

What are AB or BC grade? When do we use that grade?
My school doesn't have AB grade It goes as A+/A/A-/B+/B/B- etc.

Second Question:
I registered on ADA to register DAT
So I paid money and got the application ID, but could not register DAT
It said that the the application ID is not my eligibility ID.
So I guess I have to wait till ADA gives me the eligibility ID.
I'm just wondering how long it takes to get eligibility ID so that I can register DAT

After you registered on ADA, for how long did you have to wait to register DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

if your school doesn't use them, either will you

check your email. that's where your code is sent. (check your junk email too, sometimes it is flitered out of your inbox)

1. like bigstix808 said. if your school doesnt use it, then dont worry about it.

2. i remember getting a mail, not email, from ada after i registered to take the dat. that was a few years ago. i dont know if they still use regular mail. the mail i got told me how to pick a date for dat. i had to call them and pick the date.

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS counts an A+ as 4.33? that's lame - that's like bonus points. My school doesn't do A+. If I get 100% in a class, it's still a regular A. psh, if I could get A+'s, I'd have a much higher GPA!

AADSAS counts an A+ as 4.33? that's lame - that's like bonus points. My school doesn't do A+. If I get 100% in a class, it's still a regular A. psh, if I could get A+'s, I'd have a much higher GPA!

isnt it your fault to pick a university that didnt give A+s?

i knew i wanted to be a dentist in high school. therefore, i picked a university that would give me the best chance to get into dental school.