2 questions [jobs, undergrad research]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eaglefan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm a recently certified personal trainer having a hard time finding a gym at which to work, being 18 with no experience and having a very busy schedule hasn't opened many doors. If I consistently through the years trained a few clients, say I put up fliers on bulletin boards or so (like tutors do), would I be able to put 4 years as working as a personal trainer on my apps?

Also, made an unsuccessful thread like last week. Would internship credit for assisting in a research lab, through my kinesiology department, count as BCPM? Obviously KNES wouldn't normally count, but since it is research based I wasn't sure.

Thanks in advance for any help

Members don't see this ad.

PT - You can put any meaningful activity on your apps, and that seems like a fairly unique one. Sounds fine to me.

Research - no. BCPM means bio, chem, physics, math. Just because it's research doesn't make it one of those 4 categories. If it has the KNES classification, it will not be counted as BCPM.

PT - You can put any meaningful activity on your apps, and that seems like a fairly unique one. Sounds fine to me.

Research - no. BCPM means bio, chem, physics, math. Just because it's research doesn't make it one of those 4 categories. If it has the KNES classification, it will not be counted as BCPM.

That was what I was hoping in regards to the pt thing, didn't want to come off dishonest.

And bummer as to research, but thank you