Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1) I don't understand Huckel's rule....I know that it is 4N+2 where N must be 0,1,2,3....but I don't know what N means and I don't know what a pi electron is. However, I do know what a pi bond is if they are similar? So far, I have noticed that if each double bond in a aromatic compound is given 2N then it tends to give then answer but I don't know whether that is a fluke or I don't have any explanations for it. Also, what are the other requirements for an aromatic? What does a planar structure mean?
2) For those who have used Dr.Collins self study guide, what did you think of the Verbal Ability part of the study guide? Is it a good idea to memorize the list of words or do other words usually appear on the PCAT? Basically, do the words in the study tend to appear on the PCAT?
Thanks for any responses!
2) For those who have used Dr.Collins self study guide, what did you think of the Verbal Ability part of the study guide? Is it a good idea to memorize the list of words or do other words usually appear on the PCAT? Basically, do the words in the study tend to appear on the PCAT?
Thanks for any responses!