2 science courses or 1 science course

Started by Ando25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ando25

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right now, I only have Ochem as a science course this semester. Do you guys think that i should be taking two sciences because it looks better on transcript or would taking only one be fine. If I do take another science class, its going to be Histology. Is that class useful for pharmacy school?
 
If OChem is your last requirement science course, then I guess take one. I'm not aware if they examine the quantity of science courses you take per semester, as long as you complete all the prereqs.

Histology isnt what i would consider optimal for pharmacy, I would try something like biochem, genetics, or even a pathology course.
 
Right now, I only have Ochem as a science course this semester. Do you guys think that i should be taking two sciences because it looks better on transcript or would taking only one be fine. If I do take another science class, its going to be Histology. Is that class useful for pharmacy school?

1) What other sciences are you yet to complete?

2) What are the non-sciences that you intend on taking along with your Ochem?