2 Weeks Away!!!!

Started by JNew
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JNew

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My test is in two weeks from today. Besides for reviewing the material, I have so far taken two achiever tests. The results were humbling!:

Achiever 1:
PAT-18
BIO-15:scared:
Chem-17
ORGO-18
RC-17
QR-17

Achiever 2:
PAT-18
BIO-17
CHEM-14:scared:
ORGO-18
RC-17
QR-17

I know what everyone says about achiever, that it's much harder than the real thing but i need to hear it from someone/s who did well. Let me know what you think, as well as any advice for the coming two weeks!

Thanks!
 
^Oh man. Don't be discouraged. I see people get discouraged from using Achiever a lot in this forum. It's a real confidence killer. But I think if you get 17s on Achiever, you're in pretty darn good shape. It seems to be the trend that 17-18s on Achiever equates to 20s on the actual test.

Do you have a diff program? Like Kaplan or Topscore? Try those ones too. I highly recommend Topscore. Even the interface of Topscore look almost identical to the real test. The teal green color and all.