2 weeks left - help with plan!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mapleleaf2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've got two weeks left to board studying and I'm trying to put together my final plan. I've been trying to "memorize" first aid as I go through each section as a final run. It's very high yield for me, although it's time consuming. And I'm hoping to get through USMLE for the second time. In your guys experience, was there anything you did / didn't do in the last two weeks that was beneficial? At this point I have gone through a lot of info and I'm trying to just keep it together for the test day.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

I've got two weeks left to board studying and I'm trying to put together my final plan. I've been trying to "memorize" first aid as I go through each section as a final run. It's very high yield for me, although it's time consuming. And I'm hoping to get through USMLE for the second time. In your guys experience, was there anything you did / didn't do in the last two weeks that was beneficial? At this point I have gone through a lot of info and I'm trying to just keep it together for the test day.

Thanks!

why would you memorise FA, and when u did u world twice, what was your average? did you do uw in timed frame or tutor?. before you start memorising FA, make sure you know all your subjects properly and you shouldnt rely on FA, you should keep that fro review after you finish each topic or subject