2 weeks left, what to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackets5

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm taking my test on the 26th. So far ive been scoring right above the UWorld average at 65%. I have gone through Step up to medicine twice. Once during my IM rotation and once now, and went through Kaplan Step up to CK for the non IM topics. At this point what is my best path to take. Im thinking of going through all of Step-up again tommorow and Friday and then sticking with nothing but Step 2 secrets and Uworld till test time. My goal is 245+. Any advice

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I'm taking my test on the 26th. So far ive been scoring right above the UWorld average at 65%. I have gone through Step up to medicine twice. Once during my IM rotation and once now, and went through Kaplan Step up to CK for the non IM topics. At this point what is my best path to take. Im thinking of going through all of Step-up again tommorow and Friday and then sticking with nothing but Step 2 secrets and Uworld till test time. My goal is 245+. Any advice

Do what you're doing, you're right on pace