2000 NDBE 1 released exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ct005ke002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of NDBE part 1 for yr 2000
Any links on the web? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Does not exist yet or it may never exist. One edition of the NBDE Part 1 exam is released once every couple of years and no one knows, especially us students, exactly what year edition will be released.

The latest one released was the 1998 edition which was released in 2003. The next released edition could very well be the 2000 edition or even 2001 or 2002 edition? No one knows?

Yah-E said:
The latest one released was the 1998 edition which was released in 2003. The next released edition could very well be the 2000 edition or even 2001 or 2002 edition? No one knows?

My vote goes to the July 2002 edition being released at some point. That was the year ALL the exams (Dental) disappeared at Ohio State, and the students had to wait an extra week for new exams to be made & sent to the school. Not only were the Part I Dental NBDE missing, but all the Dental Hygiene ones were also nowhere to be found.

That's just my speculation. I have no clue when another one will come out. If anything, another release of a Part II exam would have be nice for you guys since the most useful & recent official one is from 1993. Part II changed its format drastically in the early 1990s, so all the pre-1993 exams aren't as helpful as the 1993 exam alone.