2004 - 2005 Kaplan Edition

Started by shaq786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shaq786

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 Questions:

1. Does any one know when the Essay was added to the pcat? I'm getting ready to order 2004 - 2005 edition Kaplan.

2. I know this has been asked before in a different way... but on Kaplan's grading scale, how much percentage of questions were you allowed to miss if you wanted to get an 80, 90 or so?
 
shaq786 said:
2 Questions:

1. Does any one know when the Essay was added to the pcat? I'm getting ready to order 2004 - 2005 edition Kaplan.

2. I know this has been asked before in a different way... but on Kaplan's grading scale, how much percentage of questions were you allowed to miss if you wanted to get an 80, 90 or so?

I exactlu donno when the essay was added to the pcat but i can let you know that 2004-2005 edition kaplan doesnot contain the essay part. Plus it also lacks the change that was done to verbal part.. that "fill in the blank"
part.. and i have heard that maths stuff in 2004-05 edition is not uptodate to the current changes..

I also had 04-05 edition but i have odered uptodate books and paln to study from that
 
1 last question:

What is your PCAT arsenal?

I am definitely going to get the Kaplan Review for PCATs, but I am confused from all the criticisms of other books regarding the PCAT. For example, people are complaining that certain pcat questions in other review books were not representative of the pcat questions on the real thing in terms of difficulty. Help me out 🙂