2004 - 2005 Kaplan Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaq786

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
2 Questions:

1. Does any one know when the Essay was added to the pcat? I'm getting ready to order 2004 - 2005 edition Kaplan.

2. I know this has been asked before in a different way... but on Kaplan's grading scale, how much percentage of questions were you allowed to miss if you wanted to get an 80, 90 or so?

Members don't see this ad.

shaq786 said:
2 Questions:

1. Does any one know when the Essay was added to the pcat? I'm getting ready to order 2004 - 2005 edition Kaplan.

2. I know this has been asked before in a different way... but on Kaplan's grading scale, how much percentage of questions were you allowed to miss if you wanted to get an 80, 90 or so?

I exactlu donno when the essay was added to the pcat but i can let you know that 2004-2005 edition kaplan doesnot contain the essay part. Plus it also lacks the change that was done to verbal part.. that "fill in the blank"
part.. and i have heard that maths stuff in 2004-05 edition is not uptodate to the current changes..

I also had 04-05 edition but i have odered uptodate books and paln to study from that

1 last question:

What is your PCAT arsenal?

I am definitely going to get the Kaplan Review for PCATs, but I am confused from all the criticisms of other books regarding the PCAT. For example, people are complaining that certain pcat questions in other review books were not representative of the pcat questions on the real thing in terms of difficulty. Help me out :)