2004/2005 Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teefRcool

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do the stats for the 2004/2005 come out?

Members don't see this ad.

teefRcool said:
When do the stats for the 2004/2005 come out?

Fall 2005 Entering Class:
Positions Available 70
Applicants 2279
Number interviewed 357
Mean GPA 3.43
Mean Science GPA 3.32
Mean DAT Academic Average 18.73
Mean DAT Perceptual Ability 17.92

Members don't see this ad :)
2005 UCSF DENTAL ADMISSIONS STATISTICS
(as of September 20, 2005)

Class Size: 80

Total Number of Applications: 1596
Cumulative GPA:

Science GPA:

ACA:

PAT:

sunnymeliss said:

Cumulative GPA:

Science GPA:

ACA:

PAT:

What happened to this class? :eek: Stats were 3.56; 20.6; 18.5 the last time I checked. What did UCSF do? :eek:

here's an interesting stat for ucsf: 51 female to 29 males. i thought dentistry was a male dominant profession.

food4thots said:
here's an interesting stat for ucsf: 51 female to 29 males. i thought dentistry was a male dominant profession.

OMG, THAT'S THE CLASS I WANT TO BE IN!!!!

food4thots said:

Thats solid.

oops... double post. sorry!

food4thots said:

you shouldn't be suprised. ucsf takes in lot more females these days than males. maybe there is a shift toward the females now in dentistry.

sunnymeliss said:

Cumulative GPA:

Science GPA:

ACA:

PAT:

Interesting went down slightly from last year
and this year there is an extra 300 people who applied!

Members don't see this ad :)
teefRcool said:

Well, our pre-dental society is going to order the 43rd edition of the Official guide to Dental Schools from ADEA and as soon as I get it, I'll let you guys know. The book should have the most updated GPA info.

Generallee said:
Well, our pre-dental society is going to order the 43rd edition of the Official guide to Dental Schools from ADEA and as soon as I get it, I'll let you guys know. The book should have the most updated GPA info.

That would be awesome when does that come out?

food4thots said:

My interview at Columbia, there was this hot girl who also came to interview that day. I swear, she looked 96.7% like Angelina Jolie. I hope i get accepted to Columbia along with her. I'm definitely going to try to hook up with her. Darn it! I forgot to ask her if she was married. But she didn't talk like she was married. I'm having dreams about her... i mean Columbia. :laugh:

Back away guys! she's mine! And i'll never tell you her name (maybe coz i don't remember that myself anymore). :laugh:

that's hilarous. that you're claiming her on an internet forum. u're lucky i didn't apply to columbia.

drengineer said:
My interview at Columbia, there was this hot girl who also came to interview that day. I swear, she looked 96.7% like Angelina Jolie. I hope i get accepted to Columbia along with her. I'm definitely going to try to hook up with her. Darn it! I forgot to ask her if she was married. But she didn't talk like she was married. I'm having dreams about her... i mean Columbia. :laugh:

Back away guys! she's mine! And i'll never tell you her name (maybe coz i don't remember that myself anymore). :laugh:

You better hope she doesnt read these boards. She would purposely not attend Columbia. You probably just c*ckblocked yourself.

Rezdawg said:
You probably just c*ckblocked yourself.

WOW, i never knew that was possible, but yeah, i think you just did.

anyway, does anybody have the 43rd edition of the official guide 2 dental schools?

if so, PM me :thumbup:

iambatman said:
WOW, i never knew that was possible, but yeah, i think you just did.

anyway, does anybody have the 43rd edition of the official guide 2 dental schools?

if so, PM me :thumbup:

Are u sure its released cause at amazon.com it says is not released yet. but on the Adea it is? so i dunno what the situation with that.

Oh no! i can't afford to lose her :scared: :laugh:
But, if i do, i'll just go back to Nicole Kidman. :D

i had that book since july or so.. i misplaced it somewhere though.