2004 DAT sample questions from ADEA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

justletmein

angry banana-man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I just whizzed through these... except angle ranking is crazy in the brain!! is the real DAT anthing like this?? TIA!
 
justletmein said:
Hey everyone,

I just whizzed through these... except angle ranking is crazy in the brain!! is the real DAT anthing like this?? TIA!

Yeah, I think the real PAT is much harder. My score dropped 2 points compared to the practice tests.
 
not that i know of, you can call up ADEA and have them send it to ya for free! that's what i did cuz i never got it when i signed up for my DAT. other than practice for PAT, its not too useful, it seems a little easy (from my impression).