2005-2006 KAPLAN COMLEX Level I Home Study Kit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jleebo

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have for sale the 2005-2006 KAPLAN COMLEX Level I Home Study Kit. Included with this home study kit includes seven volumes of lecture notes: COMLEX Level I: OMM and Behavioral Science, COMLEX Level I: Anatomy, COMLEX Level I: Biochemistry, COMLEX Level I: Microbiology and Immunology, COMLEX Level I: Pathology, COMLEX Level I: Physiology, and COMLEX Level I: Pharmacology. Only about 1/3th of these textbooks have been used with some highlighting, writing, and underlining present in these portions. If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I am asking $75 for the set or best offer along with $20 for shipping/handling of the study kit. Hope to hear from you soon!

Members don't see this ad.

I have now decided to reduce the price of this set of textbooks from $75 to $60 along with reducing the price of shipping/handling from $20 to $15 thus making the selling price of this set of books with shipping/handling to $75! These combinations of books is a must for any individual looking to score well on COMLEX Level I. If you are interested please respond to this post or e-mail me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon!

I have again decided to reduce the price of this textbook set from $60 to $50 along with $15 for shipping/handling for a total price of $65 for these textbooks! Guarantees success for anyone taking COMLEX Level I in the near future! If you are interested please respond to this post or e-mail me at [email protected]. Payment is excepted via paypal through the e-mail address given or via check. Hope to hear from you soon!

Item has been sold. Thanks!