• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

mcjay

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2004
'Scansin
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
In the event my many wait list positions do not magically turn into acceptances, i will be re-applying next year.

What is the earliest date that schools can offer you an interview and how early for an acceptance? :luck:

exmike

NOR * CAL
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 19, 2003
Bay Area
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
mcjay said:
In the event my many wait list positions do not magically turn into acceptances, i will be re-applying next year.

What is the earliest date that schools can offer you an interview and how early for an acceptance? :luck:

From my experience and observations of others, interviews were generally offered starting august, with interviews for most school starting in early september. Most schools start accepting on October 15th, with a few starting a little earlier (such as Tulane).

About the Ads