2005 GORP, Seattle, WA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlueToothHunter

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any fellow SDN orthodontic residents going to Seattle for GORP? I think it will be held between Aug 5 to 7. I guess those who are based in Seattle will have no excuse not to attend! Past GORP participants: what did you think of GORP in general? Was it worth 3 days?

Cheers.
 
GORP is where you realize that even though you are old, you can still drink like a fish.
 
BlueToothHunter --I will be in attendance. It should be a grand time. Are you doing the tour or the Golf. I am doing the tour. I should have done the Golf but oh well.. I hear its a great time though.

BlueToothHunter said:
Any fellow SDN orthodontic residents going to Seattle for GORP? I think it will be held between Aug 5 to 7. I guess those who are based in Seattle will have no excuse not to attend! Past GORP participants: what did you think of GORP in general? Was it worth 3 days?

Cheers.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mayo Ortho - Good to hear from another ortho! Is there a website promoting this year's GORP with details of activities/seminars/hotels? I will check with my ortho residents for details but we don't start until next week... long weekend coming up! Cheers!