2005 Sep EE result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Way

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received my EE score. It was just above the average. I do not think the test is very difficult this time(it was my first try). The score is far below my expectation. So I am going to ask for rescoring. Will this help?
Please share your thought about this test.

Members don't see this ad.

Way said:
Just received my EE score. It was just above the average. I do not think the test is very difficult this time(it was my first try). The score is far below my expectation. So I am going to ask for rescoring. Will this help?

I don't know what EE is? What is your score?

Validity

Way said:

would you tell me your score

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
in canada ,score is not the only thing that matters.its u'r score ,no of years of exp. eng scores u'r performance in clinical exams as well as interviews.u might be able to do it with score in 70s but lot many years of exp.

hi gag
how evrything with u ??got selected anywhere???
with best wishes
sonibun

not yet just made it to 3rd on waiting list of Uof T[my first interview].and have two more exams at hand for halifax and manitoba

gag said:
not yet just made it to 3rd on waiting list of Uof T[my first interview].and have two more exams at hand for halifax and manitoba

Hi Gag

Congratulations to you on getting 3 interviews. I do really hope you'll get into at least one of them. :luck: Best of luck to you.

Way said:

Hi Way

I'm not sure if rescoring will help since your score sheet was marked by the computer unless you didn't colour in the circles correctly. For me, I thought I did a lot better on the May exam, but to my big surprise I got quite a low score compared to what I thought I would get. But I didn't ask for a rescoring.

cheer_up said:
Hi Way

I'm not sure if rescoring will help since your score sheet was marked by the computer unless you didn't colour in the circles correctly. For me, I thought I did a lot better on the May exam, but to my big surprise I got quite a low score compared to what I thought I would get. But I didn't ask for a rescoring.

I thought about that too. Anyway, I need to retake it next year.

can any one advice me how many months before should we start preparing for the exam and how many revisions required.i know it depends fron person to person.but just to have an idea

sonibun said:
can any one advice me how many months before should we start preparing for the exam and how many revisions required.i know it depends fron person to person.but just to have an idea

Hi Sonibun

I think most people require at least about 3 months and try go over the materials as many times as you can afford to do so that you can remember all the fine details. With that being said, it all depends on how much you can retain the infor. studied. Hope that helps

no one has given the exact score???? donot know the reason. :confused:

sonibun said:
no one has given the exact score???? donot know the reason. :confused:
EE results 252 wrote the exams
Highest mark - 88%
Lowest mark 27%
Average mark 65%

rammie said:
EE results 252 wrote the exams
Highest mark - 88%
Lowest mark 27%
Average mark 65%
Hi,Rammie
I am preparing 2006 may EE exam,I only have dental decks of part 2 and ADA released material. Can you tell me if I need to prepare dental decks of part 1, how many questions of part 1 are there in 300 questions of EE? :luck: