2005 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Prep books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J Ernst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am selling my old MCAT prep books. these are the ones included...

1)2005 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Physical Sciences Review: No hiliting on the first half of the book but significant hilighting in the second half...otherwise, a very helpful book that is in great condition.
2) 2005 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review: This book is missing the front cover, and has hilighting throughout the entire text
3) 2005 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review: really great condition, no notes or hilighting... good cover, with a small mark on it
4) 2005 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook, no marks or hilighting, answers not circled on practice questions, was a great help to me. THe top left corner is bent on some of the first few pages
5) 2005 TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Practice tests A-D: Great condition book with no markings or hilighting!
6) 2005 Hyperlearning MCAT In-Class Compendium: Great condition with no markings or hilighting.

Im willing to sell them for 165 or the best offer, let me know if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i am interested in buying them let me get your email or send me an email

Last edited: