2006 ada DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jordwin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the practice 2006 exam before? I've never seen anything about it in the forums. I have no idea where I found it lol

Members don't see this ad.

:rolleyes: mind sharing?

For some reason the file is too big, but I could email it to you if you want?

I attached the oat practice test and you can do the bio and o chem at least on it. But the other is too big for SDN I guess.

Attachments

• oat practice test.pdf
    490.6 KB · Views: 61
Members don't see this ad :)
I was just able to open it actually .. Its an optometry test isnt it? I came across a thread once and someone said its not too bad for practice. Who knows..

I was just able to open it actually .. Its an optometry test isnt it? I came across a thread once and someone said its not too bad for practice. Who knows..

Yeah it is. Idk though I haven't tried it yet. I'm doing the 2009 tomorrow morning and then the 2006 sciences in the afternoon.

If I'm feeling ambitious I may do the oat one and can let you know how it is science-wise.

I have so many practice materials already that I might skip on this one. Still waiting for my 2009 to be delivered (i sent a letter with a check on Tuesday).. Cramming bio now started reading Feralis notes a second time

I have so many practice materials already that I might skip on this one. Still waiting for my 2009 to be delivered (i sent a letter with a check on Tuesday).. Cramming bio now started reading Feralis notes a second time

Yeah, I feel ya. I crammed a lot of bio today as well. I think I want to get a good grip on how much chemistry I need to cram as well by seeing how I do tomorrow. My test is on tuesday, so not much time to cram if I do need it! Yikes!!

are you taking the 2009 tomorrow?

the test you emailed me is not the one you attached on here. the one you emailed me is actually a DAT ..hmm I wonder if anyone ever took this one :/

what shipping did you get? I am ordering mine tomorrow, hope it doesn't take too long to get here. I'm selecting 2nd day shipping just in case (test is in a little over 2 weeks)