2006 Match List for University of Colorado?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mastac741

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been searching long and hard for CU's 2006 match list. I found the 2005 match list. Does anyone know where I can find it?

I'm a little concerned how CU hides their match lists. Most schools are proud of their matchings. I had to google their whole site to find the 2005 list. Is this something I should be worried about?

Members don't see this ad.

Nevermind. I forgot they gave this info during our interview. For those who are interested:

CU 2006 Match list

Internal Medicine – 38
Pediatrics – 19
Med-Peds – 2
Family Medicine -14
Surgery – 9
Emergency – 8
Anesthesia – 6
Radiology – 6
Psychiatry – 5
Orthopedics – 4
Ob/Gyn – 4
PM + R – 3
Ophto – 2
Pathology – 1

I have a question similar to that... in the slide next to the "Class of 2006 Residency Match" (in the info packet from interview day), did 62% of students get their first choice of specialty, or their first choice of residency program? I must be missing something, but it isn't clear to me when it just says this on a slide:

1st choice: 62%
2nd choice: 15%
3rd choice: 8%

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a little concerned how CU hides their match lists. Most schools are proud of their matchings. I had to google their whole site to find the 2005 list. Is this something I should be worried about?

No, this is just a symptom of WND (Website Navigability Disorder), which is secondary to USSS (Underfunded State School Syndrome). It's near-impossible to find what you need on the site, and it's been that way for a few years.

Hehe. Thanks. It seems like with all the money flowing in for applications they could afford someone to make a decent website. March 20 is coming up!