1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

2006 Match List for University of Colorado?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Mastac741, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Mastac741

Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I've been searching long and hard for CU's 2006 match list. I found the 2005 match list. Does anyone know where I can find it?

I'm a little concerned how CU hides their match lists. Most schools are proud of their matchings. I had to google their whole site to find the 2005 list. Is this something I should be worried about?

2. OP
    OP
    Mastac741

Attending Physician
    Nevermind. I forgot they gave this info during our interview. For those who are interested:

CU 2006 Match list

Internal Medicine – 38
    Pediatrics – 19
    Med-Peds – 2
    Family Medicine -14
    Surgery – 9
    Emergency – 8
    Anesthesia – 6
    Radiology – 6
    Psychiatry – 5
    Orthopedics – 4
    Ob/Gyn – 4
    PM + R – 3
    Ophto – 2
    Pathology – 1

3. SnowAngelCO

SnowAngelCO Member
    5+ Year Member

I have a question similar to that... in the slide next to the "Class of 2006 Residency Match" (in the info packet from interview day), did 62% of students get their first choice of specialty, or their first choice of residency program? I must be missing something, but it isn't clear to me when it just says this on a slide:

1st choice: 62%
    2nd choice: 15%
    3rd choice: 8%

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MeowMix

MeowMix Explaining "Post-Call"
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    No, this is just a symptom of WND (Website Navigability Disorder), which is secondary to USSS (Underfunded State School Syndrome). It's near-impossible to find what you need on the site, and it's been that way for a few years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OP
    OP
    Mastac741

Attending Physician
    Hehe. Thanks. It seems like with all the money flowing in for applications they could afford someone to make a decent website. March 20 is coming up!