1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

2007/2009 ADA scores -- predictions? advice?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by radmazindds, Aug 12, 2011.

1. radmazindds

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    BIO / GC / OC / PAT / RC / QR / TS / AA / Timed?
    22 / 25 / 25 / 23 / 18 / 22 / 24 / 22 / Y / 2007 ADA
    20 / 21 / 20 / 22 / 20 / 20 / 21 / 20 / Y / 2009 ADA

These are my scores for the 2007 / 2009 ADA tests. What do you guys think? What should I work on? Test is on Tuesday (AH!).

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. JustwantDDS

JustwantDDS DrAMG
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    ur fine! just brush up - do a quick review, check and learn from ur mistakes

4. buckey

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    good scores. the 2007 exam is pretty simplistic compared to all of the other practice tests but so it the DAT imho and the 2009 exam has some errors which may have thrown your scores. I would definitely do more practice but it seems like your well prepared. You may benefit more from proper rest and relaxation the sunday/monday before your test than cramming.

5. TwentyTwelve

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    The 2009 test is pretty similar to the real thing. Depending on what your goal is for the DAT it seems that you are on the right track...keep going!!