2007/2009 DAT Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmalki75

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So I took my 2007 ADA test and scored a 22 Bio/23 G Chem/30 O Chem/19 QR

I've heard the real thing is harder than this, my DAT is in 12 days how do I look? Also I have scored better on DAT BC for QR, I'm not sure what went wrong when I took the 2007 QR, it seemed very easy, guess I just made silly errors. I also only took the Bio section of the 2009 and scored a 20. How do I stand?

Members don't see this ad.

2007 is definitely supposed to be easier than the real thing, and 2009's scores are generally closer to how people do on the real thing, so finish that one for a more accurate idea. How have your Bootcamp practice scores been?

Hello,

So I took my 2007 ADA test and scored a 22 Bio/23 G Chem/ 30 O Chem/19 QR

I've heard the real thing is harder than this, my DAT is in 12 days how do I look? Also I have scored better on DAT BC for QR, I'm not sure what went wrong when I took the 2007 QR, it seemed very easy, guess I just made silly errors. I also only took the Bio section of the 2009 and scored a 20. How do I stand?
Your science scores are decent. I always recommend reading feralis' notes and hitting the spots you're weak in. Same thing with Chads videos for GC. Just focus on your weak spots for the rest of the time and you'll get a decent score.

Members don't see this ad :)
2007 is definitely supposed to be easier than the real thing, and 2009's scores are generally closer to how people do on the real thing, so finish that one for a more accurate idea. How have your Bootcamp practice scores been?
I've done decent on BC, 19-20's on Bio. I usually always get 20-23's on the chems, I've taken 4 PAT's and I've gotten 2 20's, 1 19, and a 18. For the math I've taken 5, got 3 19's, and 2 18's.

Your science scores are decent. I always recommend reading feralis' notes and hitting the spots you're weak in. Same thing with Chads videos for GC. Just focus on your weak spots for the rest of the time and you'll get a decent score.
Yeah I've been reading it, I'm pretty weak with developmental bio/anatomy so I've been reviewing this.

I only did the 2007 practice test

I think I got 25 when averaging the science sections only (I only did the science sections of this exam).

I got 23TS on real thing, I thought real one was harder, especially the organic

I think I got 25 when averaging the science sections only (I only did the science sections of this exam).

OK cool, yeah I'd figure it to be, seemed way too easy on the 2007, I don't think I missed one lol.

The organic that is.

OK cool, yeah I'd figure it to be, seemed way too easy on the 2007, I don't think I missed one lol.
My organic section on the real test was very easy. I was surprised that I got a 22, because it felt extremely simple. I had 1 IR question and 0 on NMR

Hey so I just took the 2009 G chem and O chem, got a 23 on G chem, 20 on O chem (with errors corrected)

2007 is quite a bit easier. 27/27 i think on the 2007 and 24/25 on the real one.
for me 2009 was slightly harder than real one (23/24 i believe)
Even though 2007 was easier I still think it's awesome practice for the real and it gets u in a good mindset just know that the question are a little easier than the real most likely